We Need You!
Volunteers - Helping Hands
and groups are needed year around.
- Volunteer at your convenience for one hour, one day, or all week.
- Incentives with weekly drawings for store gift certificate.
- Areas to volunteer: thrift store, cashier, linens,
housewares, tag clothing, warehouse, and computer classes.
- Come and be blessed by giving to the Lord.
Workgroups - Working
- Weekdays and Saturdays
- Civic groups, church groups, school clubs, girl scouts, boy scouts, company employees, and more.
- Fun times with great memories of helping those
Donations - Giving Hands
- Give a monetary gift.
- Give new or gently used furniture, clothes, appliances, computers, real
estate, automobiles, boats, and more.
- Donation Hours: 8:00am-4:45pm Monday-Friday, Saturday 8:00am-3:45pm
- While some
of these items are given for assistance, most are sold in our store.
- The proceeds enable us to give more cash assistance toward rent, utility payments, and medications.
- Donate non-perishable food items.
We always have a need for items such as peanut butter and
jelly, soup, crackers, powdered milk, cereal, dried beans, rice, macaroni and cheese, toilet paper, washing powder, soap,
- All gifts are tax deductible.
VOLUNTEERING IS FUN!!!
Would you enjoy working in the following areas?
Volunteer Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday and 8:00am-4:00pm Saturdays
Cashier, linens, jewelry, electronics, special projects, education/computer, books,
greeting cards, crafts, antiques, housewares, or clothing.
have volunteer incentives and lots of friendly fellowship.
of our volunteers, workgroups, and donors below.
Hands...Weekdays and Weekends